14 August 2011

These are a few of my favourite things

An anime I am watching recently, Bleach by Tite Kubo. 



It's about fighting and destiny.
It's about society, law and justice.
It's not just any character fighting pointlessly.
It's about how you perceive it.
It's all about bleach.


You love them because
even though they are not perfect, they are trying to protect.
Kurosaki Ichigo and Kuchuki Rukia.

********


All-time favourite cartoon and game, Pokemon, gotta catch them all!

Pikachu, the "older brother" and all other pocket monsters with various personality.
I'd like to treat animals like how Ash treats pokemons, befriend them.

I could never forget the happiness when I catch a pokemon I like in game.
They are Ash's support. They are trainer's allies. They are mine, too.

"I wanna be the very best, no one ever was"
Good childhood memories.

********


A game I enjoyed a lot last sememster, Plants Vs. Zombies !!

Tactics and cute graphic. "I want to protect my lawn!!!!"

The Zen Garden that cheers me up whenever I am emo.
Collecting money is my hobby too =)

No comments:

Post a Comment