18 February 2011

Lack of Curiousity

"Curiousity kills the cat"
This is one of the earliest english proverbs I learnt, and as I am growing up, after facing a lot of different circumtances and experienced awkward situations that are hard to deal with, I must admit I agree thoroughly with it.

Misunderstanding comes from asumming, and asumming comes from curiousity. Curiousity done the trick to your instinct that your mind started to link up various "threads" of informations you have got and form a story based on your experience, most of the time the most pesismistic case in the drama you had watched before.
Outsiders are even more curious than insiders, because we want to know. If ability of learning is a gift of human being, the desire to learn about everything happening around can be disasterous. The pile of mud gets dirtier as more people step in. That's why when I had the idea to write about pandora's box, I want to clarify with this blog post, that, it is never wrong to persue truth but there are always a lot of undefined, grey part in life. This applies especially in a relationship, because human are highly complex, and emotions can't be easily studied by hormone change. HOWEVER, note the big caps here, even when you want to know, someone should stay clear that whether he or she is in the position of knowing that much or not. Are you the parents of the celebrity that you should know his or her marital status? That is a question, but ask similar questions to yourself. When you realise it is not that you do not worth knowing, it is just that not knowing something doesn't harm your responsibilities and position, then come on, you can always wait for the truth, rather than getting a first hand news.
I am ready to listen always, but if someone doesn't want to tell, I wouldn't force, I wouldn't ask, I believe that it's your own problem and you can figure out the best solution.
and this, is my respect to you, my dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment