23 March 2011

"Hear, hear" and listening

"Hear, hear" is what debaters say to agree on others' opinions.
I have countless experience of being a listener, a process centre, or even a simple recycle bin for problems and dilemmas friends faced. Being glad that I actually am able to gain friends' trust into doing this, I found it vulnerable at times for not being able to extend the hand of help.
Psychologists suggest that when guys are looking for solutions when they tell others their problem, girls, on the other hand, are anticipating your emphaty, your understanding, and just, your pair of ears.
Funny, sometimes I think, the way we are created - North and South, positive and negative, male and female. Every organism and creation seems to find a suitable place to settle down, being a part of the nature. Ooops I digressed. Yes, and I am a girl too. The sharing of problems from my friends allow me to open a window to the other side of the world which I never touched, or encountered. I knew that all these girls need are a pair of ears but sometimes I can't help to provide them with options of solutions. If emphaty can make someone feel better, I am happy that you had chosen me as the person to listen, and protect the problem, because the weak side of us are always a secret side which we will only share with close and trusted ones. Life is never easy. We expect ups and downs, and talking about downs, I do not think I can continue this webpost as planned anymore 'cause I just hurt my nail and my right thumb is currently bleeding. I never concluded any of my writing like this before, but I guess I just hit one of the bottom of my life, a bleeding right thumb. Take care and beware. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment