15 July 2011

Future fogged.

That question troubled me, and the answer too.

Love is something so vague no one could see, we sense it through eye-contact, speech, actions or sometimes, sixth sense. And for a Libran like me, yes the feelings must be mutual, and for most people even though there are non-Libran, they say it must be well-matched, appearances, social rank, personalities, lifestyles, etc. It is hard to see someone always giving, never asked for return. That's is why the second main hero in a korean drama is always loved by girls, he'll always be there when the heroin need him, and he'll always be gently waiting, silently crying. But for my friends, I do not feel I am in a place to judge whether the girl is worth it or not. I believe that even the person I hate the most in the world deserves true love. Because we are brought into this world by love, and we shall treasure this very very precious part which the world is made up of.

Here is the cruel part, love does not maintain a relationship, interactions do. It must not feel good when people are annoyed at you but think for youself. Did I do something wrong? Did I cross the boundary? Was my attitude not acceptable? Everyone has their own edges and if you want to make yourself a popular person, polish it. If you think people don't understand what's in you, people just dislike you because they follow the crowd, then perhaps you should learn how to ignore them, and how to lubricant your relationships or just avoid the contact. A lot of understanding and experiences are needed to manage a relationship. No matter it's friends or lovers.

I say everyday is a chance to grow up, I say we must not always excuse ourselves, and we must always do our best to solve problems, especially our own problems. I remembered I told juniors in our sharing session, you come here, make more friends and compete not among your friends but with yourself. Your weaknesses is no where else, but in you.

My truthful answer was, I thought the existance of you would help her, I thought her not bad, maybe she wasn't ready, maybe she haven't understand what she really really want, there are a lot of maybes. I would never comment on anybody's love, but I'd say one must love with style =) I believe you understand where to tolerate and where not to, and when to help and when not to, and at the end, when neccessary, when to let go and when not to. Pressure is high, but a little push here and there in a relationship could do much more than you imagine. I'd never forget someone like you as a friend, and I don't want you to be forgotten just like that.

Hereby I wish you luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment