11 July 2011

One Step Forward

"The best way to move forward is by taking one step at a time"
A sentence that I nearly forgot, in search of what I really want.

I have a habit of collecting quotes I like and save them in a folder. So you can see various booklets I have to write down quotes or poems or simply anything "nice". and also various microsoft office documents with  sentences I Ctrl+c and Ctrl+v from the net.

Sometimes I'd pause everything I am doing just because I thought of something nice I'd like to write down. Maybe it's a conversation between two imagenary people, or a phrase that someone might say when they are moody.

I believed that it is these beautiful things that build up our lives, it is a better memory of our heart and our thoughts compared to images. Everytime you read what you've collected and wrote over years, you go through your past again. You and you alone share these words as the way it is, because the same words mean differently to different people, and viewing them at different stages might reflect different realisation. Maybe you no longer agree to that quote after many many years, you finally understand something more, you are finally able to accept more.

These words are the record of our lives. A record that could provoke different changes over time.



As for now, I am asking myself a question "Who am I searching for? Is it a person that would love me a little but love me long?"

No comments:

Post a Comment